This morning, the good folks at Arc90/Readability launched a tool that we’ve been helping them out with, one that has the chance to transform the way that many of us read. It’s called Readlists.
The idea is simple. You take a group of links—articles, recipes, course materials, whatever—and Readlists bundles them into an e-book that you can send directly to your Kindle, iPad, or iPhone. Every Readlist is shareable on the web. You can even embed Readlists into your own blog or site, the same way you would a Youtube video.
The quickest description? Readlists are mixtapes for reading.
We’ve been playing with the tool for weeks, and it’s incredibly easy and fun to use. Check it out at Readlists.com.
- gardenup likes this
- lisamecham reblogged this from longformblog
- anteco reblogged this from wnyc
- misantropo reblogged this from onaissues and added:
- anokarina reblogged this from wnyc and added:
- ljdigital likes this
- mogame likes this
- noelanthony likes this
- onaissues reblogged this from longformblog and added:
- jesters-armed likes this
- sayitaintsho likes this
- kleptosrbetterlovers reblogged this from longformblog
- mhisadj likes this
- the-dark-side-of-the-room reblogged this from wnyc and added:
- fuckyouyellowlight likes this
- rachelfairbanks likes this
- piecebybeautifulpiece likes this
- sonipaul reblogged this from wnyc
- newshour likes this
- wnyc reblogged this from longformblog and added:
- seldridge reblogged this from cleofuckingpatra
- cleofuckingpatra reblogged this from longformblog
- chidfree reblogged this from longformblog
- atavist likes this
- longformblog posted this